Adding/editing the category tabs:
I redid the Gallery page so that it displays the “tabs” — as you add categories (I know I missed some categories), you will have to make a small edit to this page to include the new categories in the tabs.
- login to the site (if you are not already logged in)
- go to the Gallery page (public view of the site)
- in the black bar, all the way at the top, find “Enable Visual Builder” and click on it.
- you may have to wait for everything to load; then when you scroll your mouse over the page , a dark gray box should appear in the middle of the tabs. Click on the Gear
- you will get a popup window that says Content and Categories. Scroll down in the Category list and check any unchecked categories.
- at the bottom of the window find the check mark (bottom right); click on it. When you are presented with the option to discard or save changes, Save them (or discard if you don’t like your changes or made a mistake) New category tabs should appear.
- Go back to the black bar and click on “Close Visual Editor”